Good end GET! But the show didn’t go out without a bang Continue reading
Yea I know it’s been ages since I posted anything on this show but next week is the last episode so may as well right??
- Mahaty is on his deathbed and he wishes to see Kajika, her step-grandpa and her father. Rumaty finds out that Kajika is his cousin and is pretty shocked but accepts it.
- Kajika throws away the Burnsworth name and decides she will on her own try to get Li Ren back. Toranosuke follows her on his own free well like a little puppy and Mustafagene helps her with the financial side of things because…he’s like her loyal leopard
- Li Ren’s been emoing the last 4 episodes, it’s really annoying. But I think he’s finally gonna do something about the fact that he’s being forced to take over the Fang dynasty. (and this is all thanks to Carl telling him to stop being an emofag.)
So yea next week looks like Kajika & Li Ren finally get together and run to each other in sparkles & shit. xD I’ll be sure to have some finale impressions and cheesy screencaps.
So after a months hiatus this show is finally back. The final episode will air on February 14th. Brief breakdown:
- Rumaty returns to Lagine and claims his throne – but he still has no idea that he’s Kajika’s cousin (and he’s probably the only one at this point.)
- Quinza doesn’t actually die and he’s basically cleaning up the details to try to greet Rumaty at the palace before he dies.
- Mustafagene realizes that Kajika x Li Ren are the OTP now and becomes a sad panda
- I don’t know where Carl is.
And that about covers it. Kajika’s all deredere for Li Ren now so it’s pretty much downhill from here. Rumaty also claimed he’d be the last king of Lagine and after that I think it would become a democracy or something. I never thought that the show’s main focus would be on Rumaty, I was always under the impression it would sorta do a little bit of each guy. So much for that I guess lol.
Well since apparently JP’s 2008 post was popular I figured we should do one for 2009. Obviously this is mostly opinion based (at least from my stand point) but this year I think it’s better than both of us contribute to the 2009 year in review. Continue reading
Yeaaa it’s pretty much canon at this point Quinza tries to kill Kajika, Li Ren kills Quinza, Kajika realizes in that “life flashing before your eyes” moment that she only wants Li Ren. Also Carl’s sister threw an ashtray and somebody died by having a light bulb fall on their head lol. Ah well it was obvious from the start who she’d end up with, but glad they’ve finally sealed the deal here. Unfortunately the show’s taking another stupid break and there will be no new episodes until January 17th blah. I guess they really wanna just stretch it out so that it ends simultaneously with the winter anime season.
Ok so it’s been a while but let’s go over what’s been happening. Noei is stuck in prison by the coup de taet militants that are taking over Lagine, sent of course by Quinza. Quinza is marrying the evil bitch so he can pull strings further from the shadows. He wants to “prepare” Lagine for Rumaty to be king, so essentially he’s on the good side, but he’s just going about it all wrong! Li Ren drops the bomb this week and tells Kajika that he’s abandoned the Fang dynasty the moment he went to Lagine.
That’s it, shipping flag raised. Meanwhile Kajika wants to save Noei and save Lagine, along with Rumaty who’s been lounging in NY but I think is finally going back. Carl’s dad gets so enraged at Carl for betraying him that he gets a heart attack. Carl then realizes he really doesn’t give a damn that his father is sick and all he wants now is Kajika. Sorry Carl, guess you’re out of luck. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Mustafagene has been lounging around as a “prisoner” and getting it on with one of his servants – Kajika is about to discover this next week.
OH NO LI REN DIES! j/k. If this episode didn’t make it painfully obvious who the OTP is gonna be I don’t know what did. “I will throw away my clan and everything just to be with you Kajika” also “I don’t like the idea of you marrying someone else Li Ren! I want you to be with me!!” LOOL. Aw man but I still like Carl!! :[[[*is biased to Fukuyama Jun characters* XD
Quality animation in last week’s episode. Continue reading