- Be a fan of the otome game, or otome games in general
- Be a fan of every single male seiyuu that’s in this show, who’s also in every otome game ever
- Be a fan of Wakamoto Norio voicing a crazy principal who’s obviously the last boss
- Enjoy pretending to be a Mary Sue surrounded by hot mans
- Like to hear Nakamura Yuichi voicing traps
If most of the above don’t apply to you, this anime is not for you ^q^ I intend to play the otome game eventually but a remake will be coming out in August so I’m holding off until then…since the original game’s backgrounds were cheap gradient crap lol. I hope they make more otome game animes honestly though. They should make one of Takuyo’s games into anime, their stories are so much better than that Kiniro no Corda or Angelique garbage.