Not sure what else to call it but since our blog’s been kinda dead this month I figured I’d post some random blurbs.
- Yumekui Merry & Infinite Stratos – No idea why I’m still watching these 2. In IS all the whores do is fight over 1 dick while the trap gets all the action and in Merry they’ve run out of plot ideas so they threw everyone on the beach and made Merry act completely out of character.
- Naruto (Manga) – Why don’t we all just fucking turn everyone into a 9 tailed fox. Wouldn’t that be lots of jolly fun! At this point, I just skim the chapter pages waiting for a character I give a crap to show up. I kinda stopped keeping track of all the “soon to be killed/wiped off the face of the manga” characters Kishimoto has thrown into the last 15 chapters.
- Anime Blogs are Dying! – Someone I don’t really know started bitching about how anime blogs are dying. They made these complicated charts about all these blogs that started in 2008 and are now dead. Nowhere is mine or JP’s blog(s) listed. That’s funny. We started in 2006 and despite the updates slowing down, we’re still alive and kicking! ヽ(^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^)/ Besides I”m the one who chose to move my gaming blogging somewhere else. If I blogged all my otome game shit here you’d see updates every week.
- Wut – Why’s everyone going apeshit over Kyuubei? Freaking SHAFT fanboys （ಠ_ಠ). Like it’s the first anime ever with a cute mascot that turned out to be evil. I mean if they didn’t make him evil, the entire anime would just be a card captor sakura ripoff anyway ( ´_ゝ`).
- Starry Sky – So yea I was blogging this show but MY FAVORITE CHARACTER episode feels like a fucking yaoi fest. The freaking heroine didn’t EVEN SHOW UP IN THE EPISODE. It was just 3 dudes laughing and touching each other. :;:;:;:;ガ―｛´_｀゜|||｝─ン;:;:;:; Did Honeybee have a say in this or does DEEN fucking love making BL anime? Don’t really think I’ll be blogging the rest of it to be honest…
- Onizen is hilarious as usual. I laugh every week. It’s probably the only show I look forward to on the weekends. I’m still watching Zombie and I’m glad Ayumu sliced her cooter but sad she didn’t die. It’s like the one show you wish people would freaking die and stop coming back 20 times. Starts to give me unpleasant flashbacks.
- Dramas – I don’t know. As JP pointed out, they were all detective shit. Maybe we’ll have a better selection in the Spring & Summer?
That’s pretty much it. I’m playing otome games as usual but JP seems to finally found a download for Trizenon so maybe he’ll finally be able to post something about that show