The whole original point of this series was that Hinano had burned a whole crapload of anime onto spindle after spindle of CDs and DVDs back in the day. There were two different reasons for this: first, for way back in the day (say, 1998) when there was barely any file sharing infrastructure around, so people would often ask to trade episodes. With that setup, you can’t just delete things after you watch them or else you’ll have nothing that you can let someone download from you. The second is that until 2006 or 2007 or so, it still wasn’t that easy to find stuff. In 1998 there was a lot of sitting in Hotline queues waiting for a 50 MB RealMedia file the size of a postage stamp that you will then laboriously download over your 56.6kbps modem. Let’s hope that mom doesn’t accidentally pick up the phone! And that’s not a postage stamp on your 25 inch LCD screen now. I mean a postage stamp on your 15 inch CRT. Even as time passed, that just changed things to hoping that the show or episode that you’re looking for exists somewhere out there in the cloud on WinMX or Share.
Took you 57 chapters Misaki but I’m glad you finally pooped out those constipated words from your mouth! ＼( ^o^)／ I LOL at the whole “can you be my girlfriend” crap though. Honestly, in my mind (and everyone else’s in that manga) the 2 of them have been “going out” since like 40 chapters ago ( ´_ゝ`)
Not sure what else to call it but since our blog’s been kinda dead this month I figured I’d post some random blurbs.
- Yumekui Merry & Infinite Stratos – No idea why I’m still watching these 2. In IS all the whores do is fight over 1 dick while the trap gets all the action and in Merry they’ve run out of plot ideas so they threw everyone on the beach and made Merry act completely out of character.
- Naruto (Manga) – Why don’t we all just fucking turn everyone into a 9 tailed fox. Wouldn’t that be lots of jolly fun! At this point, I just skim the chapter pages waiting for a character I give a crap to show up. I kinda stopped keeping track of all the “soon to be killed/wiped off the face of the manga” characters Kishimoto has thrown into the last 15 chapters.
- Anime Blogs are Dying! – Someone I don’t really know started bitching about how anime blogs are dying. They made these complicated charts about all these blogs that started in 2008 and are now dead. Nowhere is mine or JP’s blog(s) listed. That’s funny. We started in 2006 and despite the updates slowing down, we’re still alive and kicking! ヽ(^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^)/ Besides I”m the one who chose to move my gaming blogging somewhere else. If I blogged all my otome game shit here you’d see updates every week.
- Wut – Why’s everyone going apeshit over Kyuubei? Freaking SHAFT fanboys （ಠ_ಠ). Like it’s the first anime ever with a cute mascot that turned out to be evil. I mean if they didn’t make him evil, the entire anime would just be a card captor sakura ripoff anyway ( ´_ゝ`).
- Starry Sky – So yea I was blogging this show but MY FAVORITE CHARACTER episode feels like a fucking yaoi fest. The freaking heroine didn’t EVEN SHOW UP IN THE EPISODE. It was just 3 dudes laughing and touching each other. :;:;:;:;ガ―｛´_｀゜|||｝─ン;:;:;:; Did Honeybee have a say in this or does DEEN fucking love making BL anime? Don’t really think I’ll be blogging the rest of it to be honest…
- Onizen is hilarious as usual. I laugh every week. It’s probably the only show I look forward to on the weekends. I’m still watching Zombie and I’m glad Ayumu sliced her cooter but sad she didn’t die. It’s like the one show you wish people would freaking die and stop coming back 20 times. Starts to give me unpleasant flashbacks.
- Dramas – I don’t know. As JP pointed out, they were all detective shit. Maybe we’ll have a better selection in the Spring & Summer?
That’s pretty much it. I’m playing otome games as usual but JP seems to finally found a download for Trizenon so maybe he’ll finally be able to post something about that show
Okay so I admit I sat through the first season but after 2 episodes of season 2 I came to the realization that the entire show is this:
THIS IS THE ENTIRE SHOW. THEY WILL NEVER GET TOGETHER. THEY WILL KEEP BLUSHING, PIN SENSEI WILL KEEP COCKBLOCKING AND YANO WILL KEEP SIGHING (along with me) ABOUT HOW PATHETIC THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS ARE. (ﾉಥ益ಥ）ﾉ 彡┻━┻
I actually dropped this show like 2 weeks ago but I noticed people were still raving about it and to me at this point watching this show is the equivalent of:
I guess this is why lately I’m so into otome games. At least there I’m guaranteed some freaking romance. I can’t deal with this kind of roundabout crap anymore ( ´_ゝ`)
Maybe I’m having a brain fart here but…
Did Kazuki and Tsukiko meet as lolis and shotas? Why don’t I remember this :V
D’aww this was cute. I feel like THIS happened but I don’t remember the other ugh. It’s been like over a year since I played ~in Winter~ and DEEN is confusing my memories of the game TAT